Butterfly Kiss – Updated
- 75% Ethiopia Damo Natural
- 25% Costa Rica Carlos Montero
- Tasting Notes: 🍑 Apricot | 🍒 Cherry | 🥭 Mango
For those of you that may not know this already, Butterfly Kiss is always our blend of natural-ish processed coffees. It is intended to have a more fruit forward and jammy profile than our other OG De Mello offerings. Jaimee recently updated the blend to be:
– 75% Ethiopia Damo Natural Process — which is from the Sidama zone, you can read more about Damo, here.
– 25% Costa Rica Carlos Montero White Honey Process — which comes to us via our friends Marienla Montero and Perry Czop at Selva coffee who represent Don Eli coffee. Some of you met them when they came to visit us in TO and MTL (at La Finca) a few months back.